I can be there for you as much as you need me to be.
Whether it’s picking the pesky foliage out of your train, late-night advice on linens, or a last-minute “Are you crazy? You look stunning!” pep talk.
I’m here for it all.
From the very beginning until the moment you wave goodbye from the backseat of your getaway car, I promise to do all I can to make your sweet day (and the moments surrounding it) one full of happiness and love.
By the time we arrive at the day, I’ll just feel like another friend there to help you celebrate your love.
There to join in on the connection.
There to make you laugh and feel at ease in front of the camera.
There to capture all the secret moments that will remind you of all the love that was surrounding you on your day.
Cheesy smiles, dog stories, and hype woman pep talks—anything it takes to make sure you have fun and feel comfortable in front of the camera.
A “you can contact me at any time” level support system from beginning to end.
An online gallery full of memories you can visit over and over again.
Christina + Michael
Booking Marissa as our wedding photographer was the best choice we made! Leading up to the wedding I was one of those brides with a million questions. Marissa was SO helpful answering everything quickly and putting my mind at ease. Wedding day, she went above and beyond!
Marissa really captured every special moment so beautifully. I could not ask for anything more. She is incredibly talented and so sweet! We love our photos so much.
Regina + Austin
She’s super friendly, so sweet, helpful, and professional. She helps set a comfortable environment and reminds you to just enjoy being with your other half and be genuine/normal :) Sharing this moment with him and getting the chance to spend the limited time together before all the crazy fun begins was so worth it and such a sweet experience. Thank you Marissa for capturing one of the sweetest days of our lives!
“Thank you Marissa for capturing one of the sweetest days of our lives!”
Camille + Kyle
Marissa went above and beyond during the entire wedding planning process and much more during our wedding day. She was constantly checking on us to see how we were doing, and that was just the sweetest thing ever. It really makes a big difference working with someone who loves celebrating love and capturing all the special moments.
“It really makes a big difference working with someone who loves celebrating love and capturing all the special moments.”
Your love story is unlike any other and you deserve a wedding experience that encapsulates exactly that.
So, if you have something specific in mind for your day, don’t worry!
I would love to custom-make a wedding package/experience as unique as you and your love story.
Let’s create the perfect package for you and your vision for your wedding day!
After you inquire, here are 5 steps to your sweet, sweet day:
1. We’ll schedule a 20-minute call (Zoom or phone), where I'll answer your questions and we'll talk about all the wedding things.
2. We dot some I’s and cross some T’s to confirm and book your wedding.
3. You get unlimited (and I mean unlimited) support from yours truly.
4. We celebrate your love and say cheese.
5. You relive your sweet day, over and over again.
Is your question not listed above? Not to worry! Feel free to get in touch with me on Instagram or shoot me an email and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
• If you end up picking a venue in Dallas, there is no additional travel cost.
• If it is outside of the Dallas-area, I charge a very low travel fee per mile of driving.
• If it is out of state, contact me and I’ll be happy to send you a detailed quote by the end of the day.
1. Once you’ve decided to book, I’ll send your contract via email which you can read, sign electronically, and pay your deposit.
2. Next, we’ll schedule a consultation to be done however best suits you (email, phone call, FaceTime sesh, text, in-person meet up at a coffee shop, etc). This is where we get to know each other, address any questions you have for me, and start talking more about your vision for your engagement session and your wedding day.
3. From then on, I have a “you can contact me at any time” level support system, until you’re waving goodbye from the getaway car.
4. About 30 days out from your wedding date I'll email you a questionnaire that will ensure we’re both on the same page. Things like who's in your bridal party, are there any special family situations I need to be aware of, or if there are any fun surprises you’d like me to capture.
5. On your wedding day, I arrive about 15 minutes early at the venue/location.
Of course! I’m here to reassure you (and your boo) that that's totally okay — you don’t even have to look at the camera at ALL the entire day.
I will never put you in a situation you are not comfortable with, and you don't have to worry about how to be or where to put your hands during a prompted pose — I'll guide you and take care of everything! I might propose an idea for how I want you both to stand, how to "drunk walk" (one of my favorite poses), or how to look at each other, but ultimately I want you to feel comfortable before anything else.
In the case of an emergency situation, or I am very sick and cannot photograph your wedding day, I would reach out to you and try to let you know at least 48 hours in advance. I have an associate wedding photographer (who’s equally awesome) who would photograph your wedding in my stead, and I would edit the photos that they captured —exactly how I regularly do for a wedding I have personally photographed.
“She is a 12/10 photographer.
She was absolutely wonderful to work with and made us feel really comfortable. I got her information from a friend and they said she had the exact style we were looking for. She really encapsulates real couples. She isn’t someone who is going to over-edit, create over dramatics and make a stuffy atmosphere. She is the sweetest, honest and really down to earth person who loves her job! After getting my engagement photos back I cannot wait for my wedding!”
From our very first chat over coffee (always) until the moment you wave goodbye from the backseat of your getaway car, I’m so here to experience it all with you.
I cannot wait to get to know you and all the things that make your love story so magical! But first, you gotta reach out!
I can’t wait to start daydreaming about it with you so we can start planning something extra special, together.
Just a reminder…
Engagements start at $490
Weddings start at $2000
Bridal sessions start at $330
Customized packages available
We'll be in touch soon!